A marvelous film, well-paced and with exceptional cinematography, I will certainly recommend Monumental Crossroads to others and will work it into my teaching.
Get in touch
Would you like to request a preview link?
Or do you have another question?
Feel free to contact us through this form or by using the chat function on this page. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Monumental Crossroads –
This classroom-friendly version of the documentary is 54 minutes long and includes additional scenes and a screening kit / discussion guide.
Also available as:
- Digital Site License, HD file download to host on access-controlled server
- DSL+DVD bundle for $345 instead of $590 (save over 40%)
It is licensed in perpetuity including Public Performance Rights (PPR):
- Include the film in your library
- Make the film available to students, staff and faculty members for the purposes of research, education, and any other non-commercial use
- Hold a private, non-theatrical screening
- This license does not allow you to charge admission, or to sublicense the film in any way
For more information visit our F.A.Q. page.
Brilliant, rigorous, emotional, and powerful, Monumental Crossroads is a timely examination of the burden of our tangled histories, racism, and the moment Americans find ourselves in whether we want it or not—and it’s more important in 2021 than it was in 2017.